The Ultimate Guide To Help Your Child Manage Bullying Positively
A Step-By-Step Practical Guide
How Does It Work?
Bullying is a real struggle to many children and if not dealt with early it can have many negative impacts to children's behaviour overtime.
"These all may be a child's way of reacting to an act of bulling that parents have yet to uncover"
As parents we worry and try to get involved as soon as we realize the incident but have we ever wondered if our actions are truly what our children need? At Lilo and Friends we help children speak up comfortably through better understanding and empowering them to discover their own best solution.
This course is a do it at home course, where the parents act as the children emotional coach (guided by us) and the characters in the course act as your child's social support.
With over 8 Characters that come to life with visual animated graphics in each activity, your child will have fun while building relatable bonds with these characters. Our characters are inspired by the people around us. They represent a skill and will be your child's fictional companion during their journey with Lilo and Friends.
5 Simple Steps
Ages 4 to 9
✔ Children who are being bullied or at the risk of being bullied
✔ Children who are engaging in bullying behaviour or may have the tendency of bullying other children
✔ Children who are free from any bullying experience, but would like to learn the skills to manage bullying for preventative measure
Social-emotional skills development in this course:
- Emotional self-awareness
- Aware of other people's feelings
- Communicating thoughts and feelings
- Ability to evaluate and make responsible decision
By the end of this course, you will be able to see improvements in your child's emotions and behaviours:
- Your child will be more open to talk about their feelings
- Your child will be able to sleep better
- Your child will complain less about discomfort, stomach aches or headaches
- Your child will be throwing less tantrums
- Your child will be less worried, and more cheerful
- Your child will be able to understand others feelings better
- Your child will be showing less aggressive behaviours